At Ullstorp we have small and large cottages for rent with a focus on nature, health and eco-tourism.
Natural, child-friendly and sustainable are our key words.
Our cozy cottages are located outside of Höör, in the middle of Skåne, deep in the forest. Here you only hear the birds, the wind blowing in the leaves, the water rippling and the natural soothing silence (and the rooster with his hens of course). We offer near-nature experiences, swimming in the lake, bike rides on country roads, fishing in the ponds, cuddling with the rabbits and feeding the chickens. Next to the cottages there are pastures with grazing animals.
Every day you have the opportunity to follow us and feed our animal. Here at Ullstorp we are living with Göinge goats, Gestrike sheep, Gotlands rabbits and Viking hens. All the animals are from old swedish breeds and we are a living genbank to preserve them.
From here it is close to everything in Skåne!
Daniel & Anna
243 93 Höör
* Drive towards Höör in Skåne
* Follow the signs to Skånes Djurpark
* Drive off road no 13 and follow the signs Ullstorps Stugor 4.
* Continue 3 km and turn right at the sign Ullstorps Stugor 1
* Drive past Ullstorps Gård, down a steep hill, past our mill ponds
* Welcome to Ullstorps Stugor