Our accommodation is of high standard, with fireplace and tiled bathrooms, and there is plenty of space to be adapted to our guests’ needs and wishes. Spare room can be booked. Our farm is accessible also to disabled persons. We offer horseback riding with or without Physiotherapy.
The food is important to us and we lay great stress on our home-made meals. The products are of high quality and we use, if possible, local and Swedish products, even for exotic dishes. The farm is located on Söderåsen ridge, 30 km from Helsingborg, situated in beautiful countryside, surrounded by pasture and forest.
• Horseback riding on Icelandic horses but also try riding, riding for the disabled, equestrian gymnastics
• Ride horse and carriage
• Get to know small animals – dog, cat, rabbit
• Pick eggs at the hen
• Fishing for rainbow salmon / crayfish
• Swim in the “lakes” with spring water from the sandy beach on the farm
• Tranquility with the boat / pedal pedal boat
• Bath wood-fired sauna raft
• Grill in the barbecue huts / on the natural stone barbecue grill
• Set up a campfire at the shelter
• Go on nature, history and cultural guides in the immediate area
• Go on a deer safari
• Walk the path of the mind with different stations with things to experience for our senses
• Walk on our landscaped paths in the yard with different types of nature
• Hike in the nearby nature reserve at Skåneleden
• Swing and build huts in our forest
• Play outdoor games on the grass such as cube, bocce, croquet, fireball etc.
• Play boules on the course
• Hit some bats with the golf clubs
• Rest in the hammock